A Suite of Apps Designed to Help Safely Navigate in a COVID-19 World
COVID Self Screening
Individuals entering state facilities can now selfscreen for symptoms of COVID-19 on their mobile device before entering a building. This provides the public and employees with a safe way to assess their health and feel comfortable when visiting a government building.
This tool can also be enable with approval/denial access so an organization or agency can prevent access to any individuals who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19. The Screening Tool can be accessible both publicly or with a user account.
This application allows the state to begin the process of reopening to the public while ensuring their safety. The application works by:
- Public-facing self-screening form to allow individuals to respond to COVID-19 symptom related questions and by returned an approval or denial for facility entrance.
- Powerful admin functionality to track building capacity, current and past individuals, and full reporting metrics.
First Responder Portal
The COVID-19 First Responder Portal Address Query allows first responders and law enforcement to query addresses and receive a matching result for COVID-19 positive locations.
This allows responders to wear PPE and respond appropriately to the situation. The address query search functions by:
- Dispatchers can run the individual's address of a call for service, motor vehicle stop, etc.
- The search will show either a matching result, signifying a positive case, or no results, signifying no case at the address.
Inquiry and Inspections Case Management System
The Department of Business Regulations Inquiry and Inspections Case Management System will allow state agencies to effectively track, respond, and investigate inquiries or complaints made against businesses.
This case management system will provide a comprehensive tool to ensure businesses are complying with all COVID-19 orders and regulations.
Complaints and inquiries can be made by the public and state agencies can effectively track their response and investigation.
Learn more about Stonewall's Case Management System
ReServe Reservation System
Stonewall's ReServe solution has always been a powerful took for secure, online scheduling. During the COVID-19 pandemic however, ReServe has become a critically important tool to protect the public and help save lives.
ReServe is being used in state agencies to manage the flow of the public in need of state services. The ReServe solution is also being utilized in the private sector to begin the process of reopening businesses to the public.
- Increased Security, Efficiency, & ROI
- Innovative Technology Solutions
- Secure & Affordable Cloud Hosting
- Custom Application Development
Stonewall has provided consulting and placed candidates to assist in COVID-19 critical projects in the following areas of expertise:
.NET/SQL Application Development
Microsoft365 & Sharepoint Architects
Project / Program Management
AWS and Azure Cloud Mitigation Services
COBOL Programmers and Administrators
Want to learn more about Stonewall's COVID-19 solutions for businesses & government?